Faculty & Staff Wellness Fair
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
KU Memorial Union, Ballroom
10:30 am to 1:00 pm
Work Well, Play Well, Be Well.
The goal of the Faculty and Staff Wellness Committee is to help facilitate healthy lifestyle opportunities for our faculty and staff. Over 50 different businesses and organizations from campus and the local community will attend to promote wellness opportunities for you as an employee of the University of Kansas.
REGISTION IS OPEN! CLICK HERE. SPACE IS LIMITED.
KU faculty, staff, and affiliates.
We plan to offer:
- Biometric screenings in the Big 12 room.
- Fasting is required due to the blood test completed during the screening.
- 2019 Biometric Screenings are now posted & open for registration! If you have any questions about biometric screening registrations, call HealthQuest Rewards at 1-888-275-1205, option 3, available 24/7.
- Sign up for an appointment at your HealthQuest Rewards account (Log In and click on “Step 2 Biometric Screenings” and “Onsite Screening”) or call 1-888-275-1205, option 3, available 24/7. Appointments are highly recommended. Walk-ins may be subject to a wait time which may vary.
- Free 5-10 minute chair massages
- Opportunities to talk to health coaches about nutrition and dietary needs
- Holistic health and healing resources
- Ways to improve your stress management skills
- A variety of local and community wellness organizations and business
- Healthy and easy cooking recipes
- Financial advising resources
- New ways to balance your 8 Dimensions of Wellness
Random door prizes may include (do not need to be present to win):
- Essential oils
- Free memberships/class
- Water bottles
- Free health assessments
- Gift certificates
- Baskets with healthy goodies
Respectfully, the KU Faculty and Staff Wellness committee and The University of Kansas does not endorse the vendors' products and services.