Faculty & Staff Wellness Fair
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
KU Memorial Union, Ballroom
10:30 am to 1:00 pm
Work Well, Play Well, Be Well.
The goal of the Faculty and Staff Wellness Committee is to help facilitate healthy lifestyle opportunities for our faculty and staff. Over 50 different businesses and organizations from campus and the local community will attend to promote wellness opportunities for you as an employee of the University of Kansas.
VENDOR REGISTRATION CLICK HERE
Current KU faculty, staff, and affiliates.
We plan to offer:
- Biometric screenings in the Big 12 room. Fasting is required due to the blood test completed during the screening. Registration recommended but will take walk-ins (wait time varies). To register, visit the HealthQuest portal.
- Free 5-10 minute chair massages
- Opportunities to talk to health coaches about nutrition and dietary needs
- Holistic health and healing resources
- Ways to improve your stress management skills
- A variety of local and community wellness organizations and business
- Healthy and easy cooking recipes
- Financial advising resources
- New ways to balance your 8 Dimensions of Wellness
Random door prizes may include (do not need to be present to win):
- Massage gift certificates
- Essential oils
- Acupuncture packages
- Movie tickets
- Free fitness memberships
- Gift certificates to a group exercise class
- Water bottles
- Free health assessments
- Gift certificates to take a class at The Merc
- Round of golf at Eagle Bend
- Free introductory lessons at Premier Martial Arts
- Gifts cards
- Baskets with healthy goodies
Respectfully, the KU Faculty and Staff Wellness committee and The University of Kansas does not endorse the vendors' products and services.