Spring 2020 Lunch-N-Learns
A Lunch-N-Learn is where a presenter presents information about at least one of the eight dimensions of wellness. Faculty and staff may bring a brown bag lunch.
No registration required.
To earn up to one HealthQuest point for attending a Lunch-N-Learn, sign-in when you arrive (must provide email).
- Wednesday, February 5, 2020 from 12:10-12:50 pm at Stouffer Place Apartments in the community kitchen. Enter Stouffer on the southeast corner of the building facing 19th street.
- Celebrate National Sweet Potato Month with a sweet potato taco cooking demo and sampling! We will also discuss a few tips and tricks on how to make meal prepping easier and a little more enjoyable.
- Led by Jade Gibson, Registered Dietitian for KU Dining
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020 from 12:10-12:50 pm at the Kansas Union in The Jay
- Alexander Technique is an educational method that helps you move in a way that is more coordinated and balanced. We will explore the basic principles of this technique by playing games and looking at our movement habits and patterns. Please bring a yoga mat with you and wear something comfortable to this session.
- Link to flyers
- Led by Karen Benda
- No Lunch-N-Learn since the KU Faculty and Staff Wellness Fair is the following week
- Mental health month
Membership to Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center is not required to attend.
Stay current with our upcoming events. Subscribe to our mailing list.
Requirements: Be a current KU faculty and staff member and provide a KU email address.