A Local Food CSA for KU Faculty, Staff, and Students
Crops to Campus is a produce subscription service that provides KU Lawrence subscribers with a weekly share of local and organic produce delivered to campus by Common Harvest CSA.
The 2019 will begin the 3rd week of May and run through the last week of November. On-campus pick-up is on Thursdays from 4-6pm at Watkin's Health Center.
New in 2019!
- Sign up for a half season: May 13th - August 12th or August 28th - November 25th, OR subscribe for the whole season!
- Flower shares - Add a flower bouquet to your share each week!
- Spontaneous Add-ons - Occasionally farmers will bring seasonal surplus for purchase in larger quantities. These will be announced in the newsletter.
- Vacation holds - Schedule a hold for a week and receive a double share when you return!
And there are more great perks returning this year:
- Egg share - Add a dozen eggs to your share each week!
- Swap basket - leave something you don't prefer and choose another from the basket!
- Online account access where you can make payments and set up reminders.
- Off campus pick-up options, including home delivery!
- Give a share to a family in your community!