Faculty & Staff Wellness Fair
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
KU Memorial Union, Ballroom
10:30 am to 1:30 pm
Work Well, Play Well, Be Well.
The goal of the Faculty and Staff Wellness Committee is to help facilitate healthy lifestyle opportunities for our faculty and staff. Over 50 different businesses and organizations from campus and the local community will attend to promote wellness opportunities for you as an employee of the University of Kansas.
VENDOR REGISTRATION IS CLOSED & WE'RE AT CAPACITY
FOR THE 2017 KU FACULTY & STAFF WELLNESS FAIR.
We plan to offer:
- NEW: Biometric screenings from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm in the Jayhawk Spare Room (first floor of the KU Memorial Union). Fasting is required due to the blood test completed during the screening.
- Free 5-10 minute chair massages
- Opportunities to talk to health coaches about nutrition and dietary needs
- Holistic health and healing resources
- Ways to improve your stress management skills
- A variety of local and community wellness organizations and business
- Healthy and easy cooking recipes
- Financial advising resources
- New ways to balance your 8 Dimensions of Wellness
Random door prizes may include:
- Massage gift certificates
- Essential oils
- Acupuncture packages
- Movie tickets
- Free fitness memberships
- Gift certificates to a group exercise class
- Water bottles
- Free health assessments
- Gift certificates to take a class at The Merc
- Round of golf at Eagle Bend
- Free introductory lessons at Premier Martial Arts
- Gifts cards
- Baskets with healthy goodies