Spring 2017 Lunch-N-Learns
A Lunch-N-Learn is where a presenter will be focusing on at least one of the Eight Dimensions of Wellness. Faculty and staff may bring a brown bag lunch. No registration required.
- February 1, 2017 in the in the English Room at the Kansas Union from 12:10-12:50 pm
- Sandra Siebert, Master Gardener, will demonstrate how to plant seeds and answer all of your gardening questions!
- Douglas County Master Gardener horticulture hotline and contact information (JPEG) (website, email, phone number)
- Vegetable Garden Planning Guide (PDF)
- March 1, 2017 in the 1st floor conference room at Watkins Health Center
- Enter into a random drawing to win a free 30-minute massage! Three winners will be drawn!
- Presenters: Jennifer Hibbard and Kayla Short
- April 12, 2017 in the in the English Room at the Kansas Union from 12:10-12:50 pm
- Presenter: Leticia Gradington
- Do you ever wish you knew more about personal finance? No matter where you are in your financial journey, there always is more to learn. In attending this event our goal is to raise awareness, to increase skills and knowledge related to personal finance, and to guide you to helpful resources. Research shows that financial education is most effective when it is relevant to a decision you are faced with right now. Your spending, Your savings, Your future.
- May 3, 2017 in the in the English Room at the Kansas Union from 12:10-12:50 pm
- Presenter: Kathleen Ames-Stratton
Membership to Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center is not required to attend.
Stay current with our upcoming events. Subscribe to our mailing list.
Requirements: Be a current KU faculty and staff member and provide a KU email address.