Fall 2018 Lunch-N-Learns
A Lunch-N-Learn is where a presenter presents information about at least one of the eight dimensions of wellness. Faculty and staff may bring a brown bag lunch.
No registration required.
To earn one HealthQuest point for attending a Lunch-N-Learn, sign-in when you arrive and directions to earn a HealthQuest point will be emailed to you.
- Wednesday, September 12 from 12:10-12:50 pm in conference room 202/203 at Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center
- Note: On campus maps, look for the abbreviation SRFC (Student Recreation Fitness Center)
- This will be an interactive presentation demonstrating self-defense techniques followed by a presentation. Please dress in comfortable, non-restrictive clothing.
- Presented by Mr. Mark Taylor from Premier Martial Arts
- Handout (PDF)
- For a more in depth training, Emily Taylor Center for Women and Gender Equity offers a 2-hour self-defense workshop led by Mr. Mark Taylor who led the Lunch-N-Learn training .
Membership to Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center is not required to attend.
Stay current with our upcoming events. Subscribe to our mailing list.
Requirements: Be a current KU faculty and staff member and provide a KU email address.