Spring 2019 Lunch-N-Learns
A Lunch-N-Learn is where a presenter presents information about at least one of the eight dimensions of wellness. Faculty and staff may bring a brown bag lunch.
No registration required.
To earn one HealthQuest point for attending a Lunch-N-Learn, sign-in when you arrive (must provide email).
In 2019, earn up to 5 HealthQuest points for attending any combination of these wellness committee events:
Move-N-Learn, Lunch-N-Learn, or KU Faculty and Staff Wellness Fair.
- Tuesday, January 8 from 12:10-12:50 pm in the Kansas room at the Kansas Union
- The KU Weight Management Program is a scientifically proven approach to successful weight loss, continued weight maintenance and diabetes prevention.
May - Gender Based Violence Recognition and Response for Full-Time Staff
- Wednesday, May 1 from 12:10-12:50 pm. Location: TBD.
- Gender Based Violence is a broad and overwhelming topic. In this foundational training, participants will break down the definition of gender based violence and learn how it intersects with their daily lives personally and professionally. The program will also provide participants with an understanding of policies and procedures in place to respond to concerns of gender based violence on campus.
- Content Warning: SAPEC educational programs use situations and topics that can be triggering to some survivors of sexual violence and/or intimate partner violence. Support for all affected by sexual violence and/or intimate partner violence is available through the confidential Care Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership to Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center is not required to attend.
Stay current with our upcoming events. Subscribe to our mailing list.
Requirements: Be a current KU faculty and staff member and provide a KU email address.