Spring 2019 Move-N-Learns
A Move-N-Learn is a free, guided tour of a building or location on KU's beautiful campus! Get some physical activity while learning something new!
For a better tour experience, registration is required prior to the tour. Please register on the link provided under the event you wish to attend.
As of January 10, 2019, Move-N-Learns will be awarded one HealthQuest point per event!
In 2019, earn up to 5 HealthQuest points for attending any combination of these wellness committee events:
Move-N-Learn, Lunch-N-Learn, or KU Faculty and Staff Wellness Fair.
Individuals seeking reasonable accomodations should contact contact Faculty and Staff Wellness at email@example.com.
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019 from 12:10-12:50 pm
- Registration required on MyTalent; however, those who work for KU Alumni Association; Kansas Athletics, Inc.; KU Endowment Association; Kansas Memorial Unions; Hilltop Child Development Center; and Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please meet in the main lobby located in the southeast corner of the building
- Wednesday, February 20 from 12:10-12:50 pm
- Tour Lindley, Ritchie, and Slawson Halls
- Registration required is closed.
- Please meet at the south entrance of Slawson Hall, right outside the Beren Petroleum Center
March - Integrated Science Building
- Wednesday, March 20, from 12:10-12:50 pm
- Registration required. Please click here. Individuals who work for KU Alumni Association; Kansas Athletics, Inc.; KU Endowment Association; Kansas Memorial Unions; Hilltop Child Development Center; and Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) should register by emailing email@example.com.
- Meeting location: TBD
Membership to Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center is not required to attend.
Stay current with our upcoming events. Subscribe to our mailing list.
Requirements: Be a current KU faculty and staff member and provide a KU email address.