Fall 2018 Move-N-Learns
A Move-N-Learn is a free, guided tour of a building or location on KU's beautiful campus! Get some physical activity while learning something new!
For a better tour experience, registration is required prior to the tour.
To earn a HealthQuest point for attending a Move-N-Learn, please register on the link provided under the event you wish to attend.
Individuals seeking reasonable accomodations should contact contact Faculty and Staff Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 from 12:10-12:50 pm
- Located on West Campus. Northeast of the KU Endowment Association Building and south of the Lied Center.
- Participation is limited to the first 40 who register. If more than 40 register, a waitlist will be created automatically based on the order of registration. On Friday,October 19th, you will be notified if you're able to attend (via meeting request) or if you're on the waitlist (via email).
- Please bring a copy or have on your phone if you'd like to reference the handout (PDF) at the event.
- As of Tues, 10/23 at 4:40 pm, there are a handful of spaces left, so please continue to register.
- Registration is required. Please click here.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 from 12:10-12:50 pm
- Tour Learned Engineering Expansion Phase 2 (LEEP2); Measurement, Materials and Sustainable Environment Center (M2SEC); Learned Hall; and Eaton Hall
- Meet at the LEEP2 building on the first floor in McClendon Atrium
- We're trying a new registration process through My Talent for this event:
- Registration is required.
- For those wanting a HealthQuest point, when registering on My Talent, you will not need your SOKS ID. After attending the event, you be emailed a form to complete and this is when you'll enter your SOKS ID.
- Due to the new registration system, KU affiliates will need to email email@example.com to register for the event. At this time, participation for November's MNL featuring the School of Engineering is unlimited. However, in the event that participation is limited for this or future events, affiliates will be added to the group based on the timestamp of when your email was received. In the email, simply note that you'd like to attend the event.
- Please register here: Move-N-Learn featuring the School of Engineering.
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019 from 12:10-12:50 pm
- Registration required on MyTalent: Move-N-Learn featuring Stouffer Place Apartments; however, those who work for KU Alumni Association; Kansas Athletics, Inc.; KU Endowment Association; Kansas Memorial Unions; Hilltop Child Development Center; and Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please meet in the lobby.
February - Earth, Energy & Environment Center (EEEC)
- Wednesday, February 20 from 12:10-12:50 pm
- Tour Lindley, Ritchie, and Slawson Halls
- Registration required and will open soon
- Please meet at the south entrance of Slawson Hall, right outside the Beren Petroleum Center
Membership to Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center is not required to attend.
Stay current with our upcoming events. Subscribe to our mailing list.
Requirements: Be a current KU faculty and staff member and provide a KU email address.