Spring 2017 Walk-N-Learns
A Walk-N-Learn is a free, guided tour of a building or location on KU's beautiful campus! Wear your walking shoes and get some physical activity while learning something new!
For a better tour experience, registration is required prior to the tour.
For more pictures of past Walk-N-Learns, visit our Facebook page and “like” us while you’re there!
- January 9, 2017 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm
- Meet at the Robinson Center on the east side entry of Robinson near the swimming pools.
- Will tour Robinson to see the aquatic facilities and workout area. Then we'll go to Watkins Health Center to learn about the Immediate Care Clinic, pharmacy, and massage. We'll conclude the tour at Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center. Learn about outdoor rental equipment, personal training, and fitness areas.
- Registration required - click here.
- Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center is offering a free week trial to KU faculty and staff between Monday, January 9 and Sunday, January 15, 2017. Attend January’s Walk-N-Learn to learn more about Recreation Services' programs and facilities.
- Robinson Center information (PDF)
- Watkins Health Services information (PDF)
- Massage Therapy Benefits and Rates (PDF)
- Immediate Care Clinic information (PDF)
- Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center (ASRFC) information (PDF)
- CRT Orientation at ASRFC (i.e., a instruction on how to use weight machines)
- Strength Camp and Fit45 small group training at ASRFC
- February 15, 2017 from 12:10-12:50 pm.
- Attendees will explore the Spencer Museum of Art, which recently completed an 18-month renovation that transformed exhibition and educational spaces.
- Tour led by Elizabeth Kanost.
- Address: 1301 Mississippi St
- Registration is closed.
- March 15, 2017 from 12:10-12:50 pm
- Registration is limited to 60 people and required.
- Click here to register.
Membership to Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center is not required to attend.
Stay current with our upcoming events. Subscribe to our mailing list.
Requirements: Be a current KU faculty and staff member and provide a KU email address.