KU Faculty and Staff Wellness Fair 2019
Event Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Registration opens: Vendors will be emailed in January
Registration deadline: Thursday, February 28, 2019
Vendor attendance at the wellness fair is based on a first-come, registration basis. In effort to provide variety, if multiple vendors register offering similar products/programs/services, the Faculty and Staff Wellness Committee may limit the number of vendors. Vendors will receive attendance confirmation closer to the date of the fair.
What is the Faculty and Staff Wellness Fair?
The Faculty and Staff Wellness Fair showcases a variety of wellness services available to KU Faculty and Staff within KU, Lawrence, and the Kansas City community. Vendors promote at least one of the eight dimensions of wellness: Environmental, financial, intellectual, occupational, physical, psychological, social, or spiritual. A record setting 300+ KU faculty and stafff attended in 2018!
How much does it cost to be a vendor?
It is FREE to be a vendor.
When and where is the fair?
Wednesday, April 10, 2019 from 10:30 am -1:00 pm at the KU Memorial Union, Ballroom
Set-up starts at 9:30 am
This KU Memorial Union is located at 1301 Jayhawk Blvd. Lawrence, KS 66045
- One table and two chairs will be provided. Tables are either a full, six-foot table or half of a six-foot table, meaning you will share a six-foot table with another vendor (you will have 3-feet to display your information). You also have the option of having a table with electricity.
- You may bring your own massage chair(s) and/or other equipment.
- If you prefer a table covering or extension cord, please bring your own.
- Local vendors will be given information to connect to the campus' wireless network. The KU community should connect wirelessly to "Jayhawk" using their username and password. For more information, visit KU Technology.
Parking (NEW for 2019):
Parking is available at the Mississippi Street Garage just north of the Kansas Union. On August 20, 2018, Mississippi Street Parking Garage switched to a license plate recognition system. Instead of using gates and pulling tickets upon entry/paying at exit, license plates will be scanned upon entrance and exit and those parking in the garage are expected to either have a valid permit linked to their plate or pre-pay for parking upon arrival using a pay station (see "hourly parking..." below) or the ParkMobile app. An alternative to parking in the garage is metered parking throughout campus; meters accept coin payments. Click here for a map. More info at: rockcha.lk/Garages
Hourly Parking (Non-Permit Holders/Visitors)
- Take a picture of your license plate, or write your plate information down, and proceed to the pay station within 15 minutes of entering the garage to pre-pay for parking.
- Another option is to pre-pay for your parking time using the ParkMobile app.
- Failure to pre-pay for the length of time you will be parked in the garage will result in a ticket being issued.
- It is important that license plates are parked facing the drive lane in garages as is required in surface lots. Failure to park with your license plate clearly visible from the driving lane will result in a ticket being issued.
- Payment can be made at pay stations with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card or with cash. Pay stations are unable to give change, so be sure to have exact change if paying cash.
- Pay stations at the Mississippi Street Parking Garage can be found at: SW stair tower on levels 1, 4, and 5
Contact Miranda Kolenda
firstname.lastname@example.org | 785-864-1822