Eligibility and Required Information
To earn a HealthQuest point for an agency training in 2019, you must be enrolled in the State Employee Health Program (SEHP), attend a Faculty and Staff Wellness sponsored event and sign-in on the attendance sheet. Unfortunately, affiliates are not eligible to earn a HealthQuest point, but are more than welcome to participate in the event.
Eligible Faculty & Staff Wellness Programs
Earn up to 5 points for attending any combination of these wellness committee events: Move-N-Learn, Lunch-N-Learn, or KU Faculty and Staff Wellness Fair. Suggestion: When asked if you want a HealthQuest point, say yes even if you've reached the maximum points.
- KU Faculty and Staff Wellness Fair: Attendees will need to provide your email address at the end the wellness fair survey.
- Lunch-N-Learn: Registration is not required. Sign-in on the clipboard at each event (must provide email address).
- Move-N-Learn: Registration is required on MyTalent prior to attending the event and attendance will be taken at the event.
Tracking Your Points
- Visit the HealthQuest portal.
- Create an account (you'll need your SOKS ID to create an account) or log into your account.
- Click on the "Incentive" tab.
- When the dropdown menu appears, click "Incentive Summary"
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.