Eligibility and Required Information
To earn a HealthQuest point for an agency training in 2021, you must be enrolled in the State Employee Health Program (SEHP), attend a Faculty and Staff Wellness sponsored event and virtually sign-in on the attendance sheet. Affiliates are more than welcome to participate even though they are not eligible to earn a HealthQuest point.
Eligible Faculty & Staff Wellness Programs
Earn up to 13 points for attending any combination* of these wellness committee events: Move-N-Learn, Lunch-N-Learn, or KU Faculty and Staff Wellness Fair. Suggestion: When asked if you want a HealthQuest point, say "yes" even if you've reached the maximum points.
- KU Faculty and Staff Wellness Fair: Attendees will need to provide your email address at the end the wellness fair survey.
- Lunch-N-Learn: Registration is not required. Sign-in on the clipboard at each event (must provide email address).
- Move-N-Learn: Registration is required on MyTalent prior to attending the event and attendance will be taken at the event.
- *Due to COVID-19, only virtual Lunch-N-Learns are being offered at this time.
Tracking Your Points
- Visit the HealthQuest portal.
- Create an account or log into your account.
- Click on the "Earn your incentives" located in the left column.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.