The Faculty and Staff Wellness committee schedules EAP webinars in addition to the State of Kansas scheduling their own. Click on the link below to register for a webinar offered by the wellness committee then view the live presentation to earn a HealthQuest point (your attendance will be noted, no need to do anything else). Everyone who registers will receive a recording of the webinar; however, a HealthQuest point is only awarded to those who attend the live presentation.
These presentations are designed and written by ComPsych's staff of training experts, which includes psychologists who specialize in adult education. Through focused content and interactive facilitation, these 45-60 minute programs are informative and engaging. Live webinars are facilitated by our corporate staff of professional trainers and subject matter experts.
- February 13, 2018 at 12:00 pm - The Power of Voice: Speech Techniques to Help You Be Heard. Details (PDF). Recording.
- March 13, 2018 at 11:00 am - Balancing Work and Life. Details (PDF). Recording.
- April 26, 2018 at 9:30 am - The Impact of Shift Work on Mind and Body. Details (PDF). Registration
- May 23, 2018 at 2:00 pm - Mental Health Awareness. Details (PDF). Registration.
- June 26, 2018 at 11:00 am - Sleep: An Essential Componet of Health and Well-being. Details (PDF). Registration.
- July 12, 2018 at 12:00 pm - From Smoker to Smoke Free. Details (PDF). Registration.
If you'd like to review all of the types of presentations and suggest future ones, please click here to review the choices and then email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note if you prefer an in-person (i.e., on campus) or webinar presentation.
Stay current with our upcoming events. Subscribe to our mailing list.
Requirements: Be a current KU faculty and staff member and provide a KU email address.