Eligibility and Required Information
To earn a HealthQuest point for an agency training in 2017 , you must be enrolled in the State Employee Health Program (SEHP). Unfortunately, affiliates are not eligible to earn a HealthQuest point, but are more than welcome to participate in the event. In addition, you must attend a Faculty and Staff Wellness sponsored event and provide your:
- Legal first name and legal last name
- Email address
- SOKS ID number found on your pay stub (include all letter(s) and numbers) :
Eligible Faculty & Staff Wellness Programs
You may earn a HealthQuest point for an agency training by attending the following events: Walk-N-Learn, Lunch-N-Learn, or KU Faculty and Staff Wellness Fair. A total of 3 points is allotted and please track your own points.
- KU Faculty and Staff Wellness Fair - Wed, April 5, 2017. In order to receive directions to submit information for a HealthQuest point, attendees will need to provide your email address at the end the wellness fair survey.
- Lunch-N-Learn about Changing Your Life through Better Money Management - Wed, April 12, 2017. Registration is not required for the event. Attendance will be taken at the event and you'll be emailed directions afterwards.
- Walk-N-Learn featuring Anderson Family Football Complex - Wed, April , 2017. Please register to attend the event and then attendance will be taken at the event.
Tracking Your Points
- Visit the HealthQuest portal.
- Create an account (you'll need your SOKS ID to create an account) or log into your account.
- Click on the "Incentive" tab.
- When the dropdown menu appears, click "Incentive Summary"
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.