Eligibility and Required Information
To earn a HealthQuest point for an agency training in 2018, you must be enrolled in the State Employee Health Program (SEHP), attend a Faculty and Staff Wellness sponsored event and provide the information below. Unfortunately, affiliates are not eligible to earn a HealthQuest point, but are more than welcome to participate in the event.
- Legal first name and legal last name
- Email address
- SOKS ID number found on your pay stub (include all letter(s) and numbers) :
Eligible Faculty & Staff Wellness Programs
You may earn a HealthQuest point for an agency training by attending the following events. Please track your own points.
- KU Faculty and Staff Wellness Fair: To receive directions to submit information for a HealthQuest point, attendees will need to provide your email address at the end the wellness fair survey.
- Lunch-N-Learn: Usually registration is not required. Attendance will be taken at the event and you'll be emailed directions afterwards.
- Walk-N-Learn: Registration is required prior to attending the event and attendance will be taken at the event.
Tracking Your Points
- Visit the HealthQuest portal.
- Create an account (you'll need your SOKS ID to create an account) or log into your account.
- Click on the "Incentive" tab.
- When the dropdown menu appears, click "Incentive Summary"
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.